Hiring Head - Digital Marketing for reputed group company.
This job is ideal for somebody experienced into running and handling end to end Digital Marketing including Online, Mobile and Social Media Marketing.
- Review the Teams client strategy recommendations to ensure that they align with the business objectives.
- Identify and manage project risk; monitor and review reporting to ensure campaigns are on track.
- Provide the teams with guidance and strategies for ongoing success and campaign continuous improvement.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Staying updated with the latest Google algorithms, and best white hat SEO practices.
- Experience with Google Analytics / Adwords, and other data tracking tools to prove ROI of digital advertising campaigns.
- Analytics/AdWords Certification preferred.
- Management experience, excellent leadership skills, good communication skills, digital systems experience, excellent relationship and stakeholder skills.
- Demonstrate success in crafting digital marketing strategies, research/test plans and recommendation documents.
- Lead team with the latest trends and best-converting ad creatives, landing pages and websites.
- Willingness to take direction from senior members and the ability to give directions to junior members.
- Digital strategy expert with excellent business interpretation skills and passion to grow.
- Monitor performance of each marketing channel; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Extensively involved in running and handling end to end Digital Marketing including Online, Mobile and Social Media Marketing.
- Directly managing online marketing channels including SEO, SEM, Social, Remarketing, direct partnerships.
Keyskills: Digital Marketing, Online, Mobile, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Campaigns, Digital Marketing Strategies