Hiring for Business Development Executive for Entertainment Industry.
This job is ideal for the candidates having experience in Talking to people, Business development, Client Acquisition and servicing .
- Responsible for to enhance market presence in entertainment industry
- Responsible for developing and delivering channel marketing strategies across different market segments aiming at excitingly varying consumer groups, as well as managing assigned sales targets to achieve efficient and profitable sales of the company's products/services.
- The role will require you to work closely and proactively in identifying potential clients, develop relationship and execute marketing campaigns/strategy that will drive brand awareness, preference, and sales growth.
- B2B Marketing
- Being updated with the market trends.
- Identifying potential clients, contacting them, building professional relationships and closing the deal.
- Work together with marketing team to identify objectives and formulate strategic marketing and Sales plans.
- Oversee existing account activities to increase volume of sales output.
- Packaging and sharing available resources for market presence enhancement.
- Analyse accounts, sales/marketing performances, and establish monthly action plans.
- Formulate sales plans for current and prospective accounts.
- Research and identify impactful press & influencers lead in line with the company’s personality and products' positioning.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with press & influencers.
- Set quarterly campaigns calendar in collaboration with sales team.
- Candidate must also be proficient in handling Search Campaigns, Google and Web banner advertisements Tools and Listening
- Highly self-motivated, team player with an energetic and enthusiastic approach to work and life.
- Personality: Active, punctual and generous.
- Very attentive to details with good sense and logic.
- Able to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- Language ability: Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to speak other regional languages is a definite plus.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Creative, positive thinking, and high stress tolerance
- Able to occasionally travel regionally and internationally.
- Has a sense of aesthetics Excellent professional image
- People skills: Like to make new friends, and build relationships
- Interested in working closely with the Entertainment Industry.
Keyskills: Talking to people, Business development, Client Acquisition and servicing,Campaigns