Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra
1000000 - 1800000 P.A.
To ensure that all the processes related to school including Academics, Finance, Operations and Marketing are carried on smoothly by involving relevant stakeholders, overseeing day to day operations and ensure that schools meet the stated goals of the organization.
- Responsibility of managing the students, staffs and all the activities related to school as per CBSE/ICSE norms.
- Delivering excellent quality scholastic and co-scholastic service to the students.
- Facilitating in-service workshops to motivate and update the teachers in teaching methodologies and curricula.
- Teacher’s recruitment whenever needed, maintaining discipline and decorum in school campus, getting feedback from students, teachers and parents and taking appropriate actions on it at appropriate time.
- Monitoring and maintaining safe, healthy, peaceful environment in school.
- Formulating school policies and growth plans.
- Overall supervision of school accounts, hostel, estate management, transport, store and staff accommodation.
- Setting up and maintenance of science, computer and language labs and library.
- Overseeing infrastructural maintenance and updating/advising the management for developmental projects.
- Communication with school corporate office, CBSE and other stake holders, service providers and vendors in a high-tech environment.
- Preparing cost effective budgets and guaranteeing optimum use of available resources.
- Should be from CBSE/ICSE based school in the work experience
- No break in the career in the last 05 year
- Candidate from other city should be ready to relocate to Mumbai
- Preferably have work experience showing long tenures (3-5 years)
- Dynamic presentation / outward looking personality
- Sharp Communication Skills
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Has about 20 years of teaching experience.
- 5-7 years as a Principal in reputed institutions (CBSE/ICSE)
- Should be excellent mentor and coach; target and achievement oriented with an ability to take up challenges and perform in changing work environs.
- Should be able to motivate staff to maximum productivity through the most effective uses of manpower and available resources.
- Should have complete knowledge on the school affiliation process (CBSE/ICSE).
- Classes: Nursey to Grade 5
Qualification: Any Graduate + B.Ed
Keyskills: Principal, Academics, Teaching
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Still interested? Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fit your criteria, we have many similar roles advertised on our website. Check the latest jobs here.
Please don't hesitate to contact our team for any support on Email or call