This role is ideal for candidate having experience of working in JIRA and Agile teams actively involved in turnkey project phases.
- Work with remote and overseas cross-functional teams to define a roadmap and execute innovative ideas.
- Own the planning, definition, and delivery right from product definition through product release - Determine and define project scope and objectives.
- Lead technical projects with emerging requirements.
- Provide "day to day" guidance to team members for business / project initiatives.
- Develop technical requirements from business requirements. Break requirements down to workable sizes, monitor and report progress.
- Track project resources and development costs. Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Ensure project development is following defined process development methodology.
- Leading project planning sessions and articulating objectives to the development team.
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and adjust as required.
- Measure project performance to identify areas of improvement.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation and communicating the same to the development team
- Designing and implementing risk mitigation plan
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Potentially managing large and diverse team.
- 5-8 years of relevant product marketing experience
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
- Experience working with Agile teams in a Product Manager or Product Owner capacity
- Expertise shipping products from concept thru delivery and working closely with engineers (development team) and sales professionals.
- Proven ability to craft clear, compelling narratives with excellent problem solving and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Self-starter who can identify new opportunities, develop strategies to drive growth, and push projects forward.
- Experience developing in web services, mobile or API design is highly preferred. Experience in photography domain a plus
- Background working within an Agile environment and using Jira.
Exp: 5+ years
Working Days: Mon-Fri (Sat/Sun Fixed off)
Shift: Flexible with rotation (WFH/WFO)
Keyskills: JIRA, Agile projects, project management, project design, project development, team handling