Vile Parle, Mumbai | 600000 - 900000 P.A.
Job Description: I) Accounting And Finance III) IT and Other Skills
• Overall Responsibility of Accounts Department
• Managing and supervising all the finance and accounts functions and to ensure proper maintenance of accounting systems of the Company.
• Preparing financial statement like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet of the company.
• Preparation of accounting filings and qualification documents for tenders, licenses and compliances.
• Computation of and payment/filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Works Contractors Tax, Professional Tax and GST
• Maintaining accounting ledgers and Bank account reconciliations.
• Passing adjustment entries and making agreements/documents for passing of entries.
• Handling cash related transactions and structuring of transactions.
• Maintaining Day to Day cash related transactions and forthcoming matters relating to disbursement and allocation of funds for various purpose.
• Making and preparing RERA filings for Projects.
• Payments to various creditors as per situation with the consultation with superiors.
• Analysing and verifying contractors bills and contracts to ascertain accuracy of invoicing
• Implementation of accounting system with creditors / vendors at different stage of the construction work for billing purposes.
• Proper training and counseling of junior staff and colleagues for the further development of the company.
• Preparing MIS reports as per companies’ requirement for receivables and incurred expenses at different stages of construction works.
• Maintaining Fixed Assets Register as per CARO and conduct reconciliation activities, physical verification of fixed assets and depreciation journals.
• Ensuring that information is accurately collated & entered into systems.
• Co-ordination with Auditors & CA on Audit & Solving Queries Related to Accounts.
• Co-ordination with Banks & Internal Managers.
• Developing Cash flow matrices for Lenders and Bankers for financing
• Verifying all interest calculations and accounts and demands.
• Preparing Reports & Statement, Providing Necessary Documents while Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
• Knowledge of entire Net Banking Process online & Manual, RTGS, NEFT & IMPS, Online Internal Bank Fund Transfer etc.
• Responsible for Monitoring & Ensuring the funds position on daily basis.
• Assist in preparing monthly Budgeted and Actual Cash Flow Statement for construction activities.
• Supervising records of daily transactions thereby ensuring the maintenance of daily receipts and payment transactions
• Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
• Internal Auditing of the overall organization to ensure smooth & error free administration.
• Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead.
• Issuing payment demand letters in accordance with RERA agreements and overseeing all accounts receivable accounts.
• Implementation of other ERP/SAP software when needed.
II) Taxation and Finalization
• Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates and making online payment through internet banking and Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individualts.
• Preparing GST/CENVAT Credit working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for construction and contracting.
• Computation and execution of stamp duty related payments including on Development Agreements, Sales Agreements, TDR purchase, leave and license agreements, etc..
• Updating sales agreement sheet for GST payment
• Calculating Monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility.
• Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
• Working of TDS on Salary of Employees
• Responsible E-Payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC Yearly Professional Tax Returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
• Tally ERP 9
• ERP/SAP Software
• Microsoft Office (especially excel) and Email Software
• Powerpoint for Presentation of MIS
• MS Projects for Cashflows
I) Accounting And Finance
III) IT and Other Skills
Qualification: Any graduate, Inter C.A., CA, MBA , Any Accounting Accreditation
Keyskills: Handling team, Returns, Filings, RERA, MIS, Tally Entries, TDS, GST, Advance Tax, TDS, Works Contractors Tax, Professional Tax
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Still interested? Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fit your criteria, we have many similar roles advertised on our website. Check the latest jobs here.