Mumbai| Salary: 180000 - 360000 P.A.
Job Description: Responsibilities and Duties Required Experience and Qualifications
• Maintaining stock levels of RMs by monitoring stock levels, getting quality report form factory, raising purchase requisitions.
• Interaction with Customs Clearing Agents, Forwarders
• Liasoning between factory staff and suppliers to ensure timely delivery, quality, payment.
• Preparing Purchase MIS
• Independent charge, maintaining purchase/activity logs.
• Handle Customs / CHA queries
• Knowledge in Inbound process & taxation policies.
• Continuous monitoring of Import Shipment
• Follow up with CHA’s, Forwarders for smooth clearance of Import Consignment
• Freight & Clearing Agent Bills checking and forwarding to Finance dept. for payment processing Knowledge of Licenses clearance
• Submission of daily MIS keeping track of all RMs.
• Clearance of IMPORT Shipment from customs within agreed time
• Responsible for IMPORT documentation.
• Sound knowledge of commercials. Communicating with overseas suppliers
• Follow up with bankers for import arrival cases and reverse the same.
• Keeping a log of all activities and constantly updating and monitoring internal MIS(s).
• Managing a wide portfolio of vendors, with constant quote solicitation.
• Preparing all formal documentation in order to fulfil aforementioned responsibilities.
• Recording and presenting purchase data to different departments in their preferred formats.
• Preference of people with experience in the Chemical industry
Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience and Qualifications
Location: Vile Parle, Mumbai
Experience: 3-5 years'
Salary: 180000 - 360000 P.A.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Keyskills: Import, logistics, international logistics, customs, CHA, Inventory