Mumbai| Salary: 1200000 - 1500000 P.A.
Job Description: Hiring Research Analyst - CA/ CFA for a financial company. This job is ideal for qualified CA or CFA candidate with experience in research analysis for KPO, Broking Finance, Mutual Funds or any other financial segments. Key Responsibilities / Duties: Education/Experience Work Experience / Knowledge:
• Analyzing Data or Information - Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by analyzing written research, financial statements and valuation of various stocks across industries
• Monitor developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
• Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment programs.
• Inform investment decisions by analyzing financial information to forecast business, industry, or economic conditions.
• Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analyzing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews.
• Prepare plans of action for investment, using financial analyses.
• Present oral or written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations, and entire industries.
• Write call notes and present recommendations, background and breaking information on covered companies
• Build financial models
• Attend conference and corporate earnings calls; utilize industry specific data in support of company coverage;
• Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
• Recommend investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the public.
• Contact brokers and purchase investments for companies, according to company policy.
• Collaborate with investment bankers to attract new corporate clients to securities firms.
• Determine the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public.
• CA / CFA
• Exposure to finance or any other analytical course work
• Minimum of 5 years of Analytical experience in KPO/ Broking Research
• Exposure in mutual fund / AIF industry is strongly preferred
• Bloomberg Software knowledge is a must.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
• Strong financial analysis, valuation and modeling skills
• Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Must have demonstrated analytical skills
• Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members
• Ability to work under pressure
• Expert in Excel and other related software
Hiring Research Analyst - CA/ CFA for a financial company.
This job is ideal for qualified CA or CFA candidate with experience in research analysis for KPO, Broking Finance, Mutual Funds or any other financial segments.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
Work Experience / Knowledge:
Experience: 5-9 years'
Salary: 1200000 - 1500000 P.A.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Keyskills: Research Analysis, Bloomberg, CA, CFA, mutual fund, AIF, KPO, Broking