Job Description / Responsibilities
- Implementing systems, procedures & manuals for maintenance of statutory books of accounts & financial statements and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- Preparing statutory books of accounts, bank reconciliation & consolidated reports in compliance with time & accuracy.
- Overseeing financial statements including Trial Balance, Profit & Loss A/c, Age-Wise Accounts Payables & Receivables Statements and Balance Sheets.
- Drafting MIS Reports, Cash & Fund Flow Statement, Balance Sheet, Audit Reports, etc. to track financial performance.
- Formulating annual budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Attending to Internal / Statutory Audit and evaluating internal control systems with a view to highlight shortcomings & implementing recommendations made by Internal Auditors.
- Computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes (Profession Tax, ESIC, VAT, Income Tax & Wealth Tax, TDS & Service Tax), filing returns for completion of assessment and ensuring statutory compliance.
- Handling computation of income, depreciation statements (Co. Law & IT), Deferred Tax, Annual Returns (Income Tax up to finalization).
- Providing statements necessary for assessment works of Income Tax, Profession Tax, VAT, etc.
- Managing scrutiny of salary and its related details like PF, Profession Tax, TDS and other eligible deductions
- Overseeing taxation of Directors Personal Income Tax matters and filing annual returns online, ROC and related works including filing of returns online, bank reconciliation and self correspondence to clients.
- Establishing & modifying operational skill of various accounting software.
- Undertaking verification of availability of names, preparing & registering Memorandum & Articles of Association, issuing shares, etc.
- Participating in the negotiation with banks for financial assistance for setting up of new ventures and obtaining various bank facilities.
- Obtaining PAN, calculating Advance / Self Assessment Tax / FBT, etc.
- Working on online transaction of statutory payments
- Interacting with Internal / Statutory Auditors regarding audit and other matters
- Preparing 3CA / 3CD forms for tax audit purpose.
- Administering TAN application, calculation, deduction, preparation and payment of monthly TDS & Quarterly/Annual returns of various types of TDS online
- Issuing Quarterly Certificates (Form No. 16A) and completing assessment procedures.
- General banking functions such as LC opening procedures, foreign Exchange, forward booking procedures, foreign exchange remittances towards commission and other types of payments, timely submission of statements to bank against utilization of bank facilities.
- Buying & selling of shares and other investments like MFs, etc with capital gain calculation and other related matters regarding adjustment of Gains and carry forwarded loss, etc.
Desired profile of the candidate
- Significant leadership experience which has resulted in better financial performance and enhanced systems.
- Acumen in handling Payroll, TDS, Service Tax, Professional Tax, Provident Fund, ESIC, VAT, Company Law, Banking including Bank Facilities, Insurance, LC, Foreign Exchange, Business Plan, Cash Flow, General Administration, Legal, etc.
- An excellent communicator with capabilities in negotiating with statutory authorities for securing sanctions and exemptions.
Keyskills: real estate, Payroll, TDS, Service Tax, Professional Tax, Provident Fund, ESIC, VAT, Company Law, Banking including Bank Facilities, Insurance, LC, Foreign Exchange, Business Plan, Cash Flow, General